Les Noix (sleeps 6)
All on one level:
- Magnificent vaulted and beamed open plan living area with beautiful décor, leather sofas and log burning stove for cooler evenings later in the season, UK TV, WiFi and a selection of DVDs
- Dining area with large table
- Beautifully decorated, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, large capacity washing machine, modern cooking facilities including microwave and coffee maker
- 3 double bedrooms each with en suite shower room and WC, providing three king sized beds, one of which unzips to provide 2 full sized single beds
- All of the bedrooms are designer style, luxurious and all have lovely views of the garden. Hairdryers and luxury towels/bedlinen come as standard and the air conditioning units are coin operated
- Gorgeous outdoor terrace has a covered area for al fresco dining and is equipped with a large BBQ and a pizza oven
- Private 12m x 5m heated pool (secured by hard cover) where you will also find the extensive deck area with comfortable sun beds, parasols and even a balinese bed!
- Large, shaded seating areas where you can read or just to take in the far reaching views and the beautifully maintained rose gardens. Play Petanque (boules) on the court, have a game of table tennis - or just relax with an ice cold drink from the pool house!
The Granary rooms (sleeps 6) - these rooms are currently being refurbished to the same high standard - new photos to follow soon...
- 2 double bedrooms, each with en suite shower rooms and WC, each with a separate private entrance
- 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room and WC, a separate private entrance accessed by an external staircase, a private terrace overlooking the pool area
Les Vieilles (sleeps 2)
- Main living area with dining area, leather sofas, UK TV and a selection of DVDs. There is also a log burning stove for cooler evenings later in the season
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher
- 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room and WC, beautifully decorated in a designer style
- Private dining terrace with BBQ
- Garden with sun loungers
Saturday changeover day, but may be flexible out of season - please ask us
The owner, who lives in the farmhouse, is a wonderful home cook, she will happily provide meals for guests given 24 hours notice
Pre-arrival shopping service available
Cots, highchairs and baby baths are available at no extra charge - please ask us