- Large comfortable lounge with wood burning stove. Smart TV with UK Freesat TV and French TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Separate dining room
- Large kitchen with dining table. The kitchen is very well equipped with large range cooker with double electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and additional fridge/freezer
- Separate WC
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and en suite shower room with WC
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and en suite WC with hand basin, please note that a new shower is being added for 2021
- Double bedroom
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Large family bathroom with separate shower and bath, please note that the bathroom is being upgraded for 2021 to include a new larger shower
Cot, highchair and baby bath are available upon request.
- Private terrace off the back of the house with rattan furniture, covered dining area and BBQ
- Extensive pool terrace set within three walls of the old barn with rattan furniture, sunloungers and parasols, the pool terrace is being extended for 2021 to make the most of the views
- Heated 10m x 5m pool with Roman steps set within the walls of the old barn
- Table tennis table, table football, boules and swings
- The house is set in over an acre of grounds with lovely views all around, the owners grow fruit and vegetables which they are happy for you to make use of
- Parking for several cars on the driveway
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed inside the house.
When the main house is rented out the owners live in the gite. They have worked in the hospitality business and are very discrete, but of course they are available if required.
Saturday changeover day.