- Well equipped farmhouse style kitchen including two dishwashers, double oven, large fridge/freezer. Double doors open onto the extensive terrace and BBQ area and stunning views
- Shower room and WC
- Laundry room
- Dining room with very large dining table and chairs capable of accommodating all guests. There's a stunning fireplace with log burner for cosy winter meals. It's great for formal dinner parties or brunch buffets alike
- Large reception/sitting room equipped with (TV, WiFi, DVD player, table football, pool table, piano and guitars). Planned for 2020 - enjoy a private group cinema night with movies projected in 4K resolution on a 150" wide screen, combined with stunning 5:1 surround sound system! External French doors lead to the rear terrace, equipped with tables and chairs sufficient in number for the entire group. This is the perfect room for celebrating milestone birthdays, anniversaries and reunions in style with family and friends
- Apartment 1 (sleeps 4) has private step-free access to the gardens. It has a double room with king-size bed, and another bedroom with two single beds. A living/dining area also has a small kitchenette/dining area making it useful for a family to enjoy a private breakfast before joining the main group. The apartment also has its own bathroom with bath/shower, sink and WC. This apartment may be suitable for someone who has mobility issues and problems climbing up stairs. However, it is not suitable for wheelchairs due to the layout of the bathroom
- Master suite (sleeps 2) has a king-size four poster bed and comfortable sofas. It has a private bathroom with bath, shower, sink and WC, as well as a dressing room. Views to three directions make this a superior room
- Apartment 2 (sleeps 4) has a double bedroom with king-size bed and a second bedroom with two single beds. Shower room with shower, sink and WC. There is also a living/dining room with a kitchenette
- Apartment 4 (sleeps 7) is situated in the central section of the château. There is a comfortable sitting/living room allowing space for relaxation, away from the activities taking place in the rest of the château. A small kitchenette provides tea and coffee making facilities without the need to go down to the main kitchen. The views from the elevated first floor level windows across the countryside are impressive. There are two double bedrooms with king-size beds and a third bedroom with three single beds. Each bedroom has its own bath or shower room with WC. This apartment can be accessed from either stairwell
- Apartment 3 (sleeps 4) has a double bedroom with king-size bed and a second bedroom with two single beds. It has a shower room with shower, sink and WC. There is also a living/dining room with a kitchenette. The elevated position in this apartment gives fabulous views across the grounds and beyond
- Apartment 5 (sleeps 6) has a double bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room and WC, and two twin rooms each with two single beds, sharing a shower room and WC
To help you decide on your group's sleeping arrangements, a floor plan is available.
- Situated on the hillside the swimming pool commands fantastic views over the surrounding countryside; it's a 13m x 6m solar heated swimming pool with a roman steps into the water. The pool area is securely fenced for safety to prevent young children accessing it without adult supervision. Set a short distance from the house, it allows those who wish to enjoy fun and games in the water, whilst others can relax quietly at the house. Plenty of room for swimmers and sunbathers alike with sun loungers for all
- The 4 acre grounds boast a huge area of landscaped gardens. After an active day, you're sure to want to dine al fresco on the terrace, perhaps with a BBQ, and view the breathtaking beautiful sunsets
- For those with a more active lifestyle, table tennis, pool table, table football, volleyball and badminton are available, as well as plenty of nearby cycle routes and countryside walks
Pets allowed - please note that the property is not fenced and there may be an extra cleaning charge.
No smoking allowed.
Saturday arrival day, 7 nights minimum stay during the peak period.
September to May long weekend breaks possible - please ask us for rates.
Cots and highchairs available on request.
Catering services available by arrangement.