- Open plan living room styled to be cosy and comfortable, to be enjoyed in either the summer or the winter with a large sofa and 2 chairs, large coffee table, log burner large enough to heat the whole house when needed, flat screen TV with UK FreeSat available, free WiFi throughout the property
- Open plan dining area with dining table that seats 12, board games and books
- Large, well appointed kitchen with island with high stools for 4 people, range cooker with electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, kettle, cafetière for ground coffee, plenty of crockery and cutlery with polycarbon glasses and plastic crockery/cutlery for use around the pool, picnic set, ironing board and iron
6 bedrooms, 5 on ground floor with 1 on first floor:
- Bedroom 1 - double bed and en suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds or double as preferred
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bedroom 5 - twin beds or double as preferred
- Bedroom 6 situated on first floor - double bed
- All bedrooms have hairdryers and electric fans
3 bath/shower rooms:
- 1 family bathroom with large bath, double shower, sink and WC
- 1 bathroom with double shower, sink and WC
- 1 bathroom en suite for bedroom 1
- Complimentary soap, shower cream and conditioner
- Private and safe gardens surrounded by fields and lovely views
- A gorgeous sun-trap pool area with an alarmed 10m x 5m pool, exclusively for guests' use
- Sun loungers with cushions and parasols
- Solar shower
- New dining tables and seating for 12 plus parasols
- Charcoal BBQ
The owner is close at hand to make sure everything runs smoothly for your perfect holiday in this fabulous area. She can even do a shop ready for your arrival for a small charge. A complimentary welcome basket will greet you consisting of fresh baguettes, free range eggs, tasty cheese and the all important wines from the region.
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed inside the property.
All bed linen, bathroom towels and pool towels included with a bed linen/towel change for bookings of more than one week.
High chair and cot available.
Fishing and horse-riding nearby, wine tours by arrangement.
Lower rates for smaller groups may be available outside of peak season - please ask us.