The main property is accessed up a sweeping flight of steps to the first floor.
- Entrance hall that leads to all of the first floor room
- Large open plan first floor lounge, dining, kitchen area
- The lounge area has two armchairs and a three seater sofa, 40in satellite TV giving free to air UK channels (should you require any channels other than this we suggest you bring a Chromecast and stream from mobile or laptop), iPod docking station, WiFi
- The lounge area has a ceiling fan for warmer months and double doors lead out onto the terrace at the front with outside dining furniture and views over open countryside
- The dining area has dining facilities for 6 people
- Brand new kitchen with integrated appliances, it's bright and modern with all you'd expect - integral dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge / freezer etc. with access onto the rear sun deck terrace and views over the pool and gardens
- Double bedroom with double bed and full height sliding door wardrobes
- Second bedroom with twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- The two bedrooms share the family bathroom which has a corner shower, bath and washbasin, there is also a separate WC
The separate one bedroom annexe is on the ground floor, accessed internally but with its own entrance to the terrace at the side of the property, ideal for teenagers or extended family who would like their own space.
- The annexe living space consists of an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area has brand new bright contemporary furniture, dining table, sofa and easy chairs. The kitchen area has a microwave, hob, fridge, kettle etc.
- The annexe has a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower, WC, washbasin and bidet
There is also a washing machine located in the garage on the ground floor, accessible from the first floor via the internal staircase.
- The villa is set in huge landscaped gardens of 7500 sq m (larger than a football pitch) which includes a small copse, part of a disused railway line and an additional grassed area perfect for ball games. There is a set of children's swings adjacent to the pool.
- 8m x 4m private pool with alarm system, sunloungers and parasols
- Newly installed, large, sun deck accessible from the kitchen / dining area which gives direct access to the pool
- There is a large patio area complete with BBQ to one side of the house and further patio areas around the pool, all perfect for alfresco dining or just lazing in the sun, this is being updated for 2022 including new furniture
- Ample parking for several cars, you can also use the integral garage to keep a car out of the direct sun
- Security shutters fitted to all windows
Flexible changeover day
Can be let for up to 4 or 6 people, the annexe is unavailable for groups of up to 4