Gîte Meunier is set away from the main house with stunning views of the lake and has a covered veranda on two sides of the cottage. It is totally private and all rooms are on one level.
- Living/dining area comfortably furnished with log burner, UK TV, DVD player, WiFi
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle and iron
- 1 bedroom with king-size bed and en suite bathroom and WC
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds and en suite bathroom and WC
- Terraced area with BBQ
- Exclusive use of a 7m x 3m x 1.4m heated pool, garden furniture and sun loungers
Shared facilities in the games room include a pool table for adults, darts, air hockey and a multi game table for children. There is also an outdoor table tennis table, badminton and swings for older and younger children. There are bikes to loan plus there is also a boat for the lake and a selection of fishing rods. Please be aware that due to the number of lakes and ponds within the grounds, you may consider the complex not suitable for very young children.
The owners live on the estate during the summer months and are available to answer any queries that you may have, they respect your privacy and assure you exclusive use of the pool
The Apartment can be booked as a bed and breakfast unit
Small well behaved pets allowed - please ask us
Smoking allowed outside only
Saturday changeover day - flexible arrivals possible outside of peak season - please ask us
An extra "z" bed is available upon request
Travel cot and highchair are available upon request - please ask at the time of booking